The Pathfinder Club
is a church-centered spiritual-recreational-activity program designed for young people 10 to 15 years of age. It is filled with action, adventure, challenge, group activities, and provides opportunities for the development of new attitudes and skills that produce personal growth, team or community spirit and a sense of loyalty and respect for God, His Creation, and His church.
What is the Pathfinder curriculum designed to accomplish?
- Encourage Pathfinders to discover their God-given potential and use their gifts and skills to meet the expectations of the plan of salvation
- Inspire them to give personal expression of their love for God, uniting with other youth in various extension activities
- Building on the groundbreaking appreciation for a healthy life (enjoy outdoor activities) and cultivate in them a love for God's creation
- Teach the groundbreaking immersive and interactive skills in order to make the time and talents of the most significant youth
- Provide opportunities for development of leadership by encouraging club members working together and sharing the responsibilities of leadership.
Contact the Pathfinder's Leader