The Children’s Ministry is about developing the faith of children ages birth to fourteen. While Sabbath School provides for religious education once a week, the Children’s Ministry looks at the whole child and seeks to provide multiple ways that will lead children to Jesus and disciple them in their daily walk with Him.
: Tiffany Harden
Email the Children's Ministry Leader
- This program is designed to support parents in assisting children with the challenging task of developing followers of Christ in today’s world. An Adventurer is a child in grades 1-4.
What is the Adventurer curriculum designed to accomplish?
- Children will, at their own level, commit their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ.
- Children will gain a positive attitude toward the benefits, joys, and responsibilities of living a Christian life.
- Children will acquire the habits, skills, and knowledge needed to live for Jesus today.
- Parents and other primary care-givers will become more confident and effective as co-laborers with Christ for their children.
: Stephanie Allen
Email the Adventurer's Leader
VBS Preparation Day: Sunday, July 23 from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM at the Gym.
Volunteers are needed. Please contact the Children's Ministry Leader HERE